Thank you for visiting the European Commission's site.
If you wish to contact the European Commission, choose the appropriate link from the list below. Please send your mail to one mailbox only.
The Commission undertakes to answer enquiries in the most appropriate manner and as quickly as possible (see
Code of Good Administrative
Behaviour for more details).
- If you have a general question on the EU, contact
, a customised response service for general enquiries. If you need help navigating through EUROPA, Europe Direct will help you find the information you need through their
- If you would like to contact the President
of the Commission or the Commissioners,
visit their respective sites.
- If you are looking for contact information in a specific area of the Commission's activity, follow this link to the
Contact Guide by Commission Activity,
where you will find a number of available mailboxes.
- If you would like to contact the Commission office in your country, you can reach them via the
Representations in the Members States
or the Delegations world-wide.
- If you wish to reach members of Commission staff
by e-mail, by letter or by phone, follow the provided link.You can also obtain the e-mail address of a member of the Commission staff through the
address information service.
- If you would like to e-mail another European institution or body, consult this
Contact Guide to the European institutions.
- If you wish to find information on the
European Commission press contacts, you should
visit the relevant
Journalists Guide and
Press contacts pages
- Finally, if you wish to report a technical problem or comment on the quality of this portal, please contact the web coordination team.